We will be continuing the Block of the Month during this time of Sheltering in Place utilizing the PVQA website, email, and yes, even snail mail!
A note from our special Projects Chair:
There will be no BOM for November. With all of the work going on for fire quilts, masks and with Thanksgiving coming up, I decided to give us a vacation for November.
There will be no BOM for December. This is a traditional break due to the Winter holidays.
We will see you back in January with a brand new BOM. I am interested in any ideas for blocks. Please call Susan Raineri (She’s on the Roster) or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas.
Thank you and a great Holiday!
Special Projects Chair
Please read the ‘How it Works’ section below for instructions of how you can participate.
October Blocks Winners:
How it Works
Here is how it will work:
- On the 2nd Monday of the month, the Special Projects chair (currently Susan Raineri) will post the new BOM’s picture and instructions on this page of the PVQA website.
- The picture of the new block will also be in the newsletter with instructions to visit the website.
- You will email Susan if you want to participate at email@example.com.
- She will enter your name on the sign-up sheet.
- She will mail you a packet containing the instructions, fabric and her contact information.
- You will return the packet, completed block and filled out BOM Return Slip (see below to Download the BOM Return Slip) and send to Susan by regular mail. Her address is in the PVQA Roster. The prior month’s block should be mailed 5 business days before our general zoom meeting, which is the second Monday of each month. Susan Raineri needs to receive your blocks before the general zoom meeting. DO NOT return the instructions with your completed block. Keep them for yourself or give them to a friend.
- On the 2nd Monday of the next month, Susan will post a picture of the blocks received, hold a drawing and announce the winner(s).
- Susan will mail the blocks to the winner(s).
If you have any questions, email Susan at the email address given above.