PVQA has partnered with the South Bay Area Modern Quilt Guild (SBAMQG) to serve our community during the COVID-19 pandemic by making cloth masks for donation to health care workers, essential workers, and vunerable populations in Santa Cruz County.
Since launching the mask project on March 29th, PVQA has donated over 10,000 masks to organizations in Santa Cruz County, including:
- Santa Cruz Medical Society
- Salud Para La Gente
- Hospice of Santa Cruz County
- Housing Matters
- Senior Network Services
- Volunteer Center
- Sutter Maternity and Surgical Center
- In-Home Supportive Services
- Community Action Board
- Santa Cruz Allergy/ Sutter Health
- Planned Parenthood Mar Monte
- Santa Cruz Veterinary General Practice
- California Department of Rehabilitation
- Family Services Agency of the Central Coast
- Parents Center
- Family and Children’s Services, Santa Cruz County
- Encompass Community Services
- Pajaro Valley Prevention & Student Assistance
We wish to thank Modern Handmade in Scotts Valley for the generous donation of fabric, as well as the many volunteers who have contributed their time, skills and materials to support this project.
Our masks are made from cotton fabric, and are washable and reusable. We do not provide medical grade masks. We do not sell masks.
We offer 3 options:
- Standard size mask (8 1/2″ x 6″)
- Large size mask (8 1/2″ x 7″)
- Child size mask (7″ x 4 1/2″)
Mask Request Form:
Interested in helping to make masks?
Sign up: https://forms.gle/PeyTu5ANCYrGhn927
Instructions (MUST READ): https://bit.ly/2WOj9dr