PVQA has partnered with the South Bay Area Modern Quilt Guild (SBAMQG) to serve our community during the COVID-19 pandemic by making cloth masks for donation to health care workers, essential workers, and vunerable populations in Santa Cruz County.
Since launching the mask project on March 29th, PVQA has donated over 7,200 masks to organizations in Santa Cruz County, including:
- Santa Cruz Medical Society
- Salud Para La Gente
- Hospice of Santa Cruz County
- Housing Matters
- Senior Network Services
- Volunteer Center
- Sutter Maternity and Surgical Center
- In-Home Supportive Services
- Community Action Board
- Santa Cruz Allergy/ Sutter Health
- Planned Parenthood Mar Monte
We wish to thank Modern Handmade in Scotts Valley for the generous donation of fabric, as well as the many volunteers who have contributed their time, skills and materials to support this project.
Interested in helping?
Sign up: https://forms.gle/PeyTu5ANCYrGhn927
Instructions (MUST READ): https://bit.ly/2WOj9dr
Our masks are made from cotton fabric, and are washable and reusable. We do not provide medical grade masks. We do not sell masks.
We offer 3 options:
- Standard size mask (8 1/2″ x 6″)
- Large size mask (8 1/2″ x 7″) designed to be worn over N95 or surgical mask
- Child size mask (7″ x 4 1/2″)
Our resources are limited. To avoid duplication of effort and resources, before requesting masks from us, please confirm that your organization will NOT be receiving masks via the Santa Cruz County Medical Society, City of Santa Cruz 10,000 mask project, SC Mask Sewers or other mask distribution group.
Mask Request Form: